These Conditions of Sale apply to any sale of Cassetti Gioielli srl products that can be ordered from our Selling Entity (as defined below), through the website http://www.Cassetti.it and the associated mobile or digital applications referred to to these Terms of Sale (collectively the “Platform”). For purchases with delivery to addresses in all countries where we ship in accordance with our Shipping Policy, the relevant selling entity is Cassetti Gioielli Srl, with registered office in Via Fontana 5, 20122 Milano Italy with VAT number IT 01748880489, (each of the above a Selling Entity including each “Cassetti Gioielli srl” and “we”, “us”, our/a/i/e”).
UPDATES TO THESE TERMS OF SALE Any changes may be made from time to time to these Terms of Sale; therefore, please check them regularly to stay informed of updates.
The latest version of these Terms of Sale will always be available on the platforms. Any new version of these Terms of Sale will take effect immediately on the date of shipment and will govern orders for products or services placed after that date. Changes to the Terms of Sale following the transmission of the order will not affect the order or the relationship with us, except as may be required by applicable law.
WHO CAN BUY Only individuals (or non-legal entities) who, (a) have reached the age of majority required to enter into contracts (eighteen in most countries); (b) have the legal capacity to enter into contracts; and (c) use a shipping address in the country or countries we ship to), can order products through the platform. Minors do not have the right to legitimately stipulate a contract and are required to avail themselves of the parent or legal guardian to transmit an order in their own name and will be required to accept these Terms of Sale. By placing an order through the Sales Channels, you represent and warrant that you are a bona fide customer purchasing for your own or another person’s use and will not deliver, sell or distribute our products or purchase our products or services for commercial purposes.
4. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY All orders placed through sales channels are subject to availability and acceptance of the order by us. Products displayed on the platform that cannot be added to the shopping cart are not available for sale on the platform. The Online Sales Help Center can provide more information on these products. For information on the order process, please refer to the Order Process section below. Quantity limits may apply to orders for certain products. We reserve the right to refuse orders for more than a certain number of authorized products at any time, without notice.
5. PERSONALIZED SERVICES Personalization services (such as engraving or embossing) or other services are available on a selection of products. If you want to customize the product, please provide details in Sales Channels as required. We reserve the right to accept or refuse any order for personalized products or with a message card containing language that is offensive, illegal or contrary to our policies. You are responsible for ensuring that the wording you provide for personalizing the products is correct. Furthermore, in accordance with these Terms of Sale, orders for customized products cannot be canceled and such products customized in any way or manufactured in any way other than specifications cannot be returned for exchange or refund. This does not affect your consumer rights (for more information, please refer to the Manufacturer’s Warranty and Consumer Legal Rights section for more information).
6. THE PROCEDURE FOR PLACING AN ORDER The Platform Order Process includes the following: Add to cart: once you have chosen a product, you can add it to your cart. You can then decide to continue purchasing other products and add them to your cart (subject to availability and quantity limits). Placing an item in your shopping basket does not guarantee its availability for purchase which is not confirmed until you have received a written Order and Shipment Confirmation. You can also remove one or more selected products from your cart as part of the checkout process. Delivery, Review and Payment: As part of the order process, you can add and review order details and personal information (including email, shipping address, billing address and payment information). You must carefully check and confirm all details on the order summary page before submitting your order. Transmitting the order: then check the relative box and place the order. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse, cancel and terminate orders at any time for reasonable reasons. For example, we may refuse, interrupt or cancel your order if there is an ongoing payment dispute for a previous order or if we suspect, in our sole discretion, i) fraudulent activity; or any ii) breach of these Terms of Sale. It is possible to contact the online sales assistance center on the number indicated to receive further information on the availability of the products and to possibly assist in completing the online order.
7. SHIPPING COSTS Shipping is free.
8. PAYMENT METHODS We accept the payment methods identified in the part of the online order procedure. Depending on the payment methods, we may request additional information, including specific forms of identification. When ordering on the platform, you must enter your payment details in the appropriate form. All payment card holders are subject to validation check and authorization by the card issuer. If your card issuer denies payment authorization you must contact your card issuer directly to resolve the issue. Other payment methods may also be subject to validation and authorization checks by payment system providers. You expressly authorize us to perform security checks, as we deem it necessary, to transmit or obtain information (including updated information) about you or any third party, for any reason, including but not limited to payment card information, for identity authentication, for payment card validation, to obtain an initial authorization for the payment card and to authorize individual purchase transactions. The total amount of the purchase will normally be blocked on the payment card until the order is sent, when an order and shipping confirmation will be sent and the payment card will be charged for the applicable purchase price. Where we provide PayPal as a payment method, the full amount of the purchase can be debited from the payment card immediately after the order has been transmitted. The prepayment does not affect your statutory rights, under these Terms of Sale (including, for example, any right to a refund). If we are unable to meet the shipping and/or delivery obligations set out below, you will be notified by e-mail and we will refund the prepayment without undue delay. We may accept wire transfer at our sole discretion. We do not charge bank transfer fees for orders placed via the platform. We request confirmation of all wire transfer orders placed by telephone through an order approval process. We can recognize a bank transfer order, however the order will not be processed until payment has been received and confirmed by email. If the transfer payment is not credited to our bank account within seven (7) days of placing the order, it will be cancelled.
9. ORDER ACKNOWLEDGMENT Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed through the Sales Channels, you will receive a written Order Acknowledgment (by email). Be sure to keep the reference number for any future inquiries regarding your order. Order Acknowledgment does not constitute acceptance of your order. Before confirming the order we will proceed with the usual anti-fraud, security, credit and legal checks and, if compliant, we will proceed with the order. Following receipt of the Order Acknowledgment, it is your responsibility to review it and confirm that it complies with your order. If you have any questions or concerns, or if the Order Acknowledgment does not reflect your order, please contact the Online Sales Help Center without delay. The Terms of Sale will be provided following our acknowledgment of the order.
10. SHIPPING POLICY We only accept orders for deliveries to countries in the European area (in the countries identified during the order process). Please note that we do not ship to certain addresses: Military Zones, Restricted Areas, Pickup Points, or PO Boxes. For more information, please refer to the FAQ section or contact the Online Sales Help Center. Collection in Boutique can be offered free of charge. In this case we will inform you by e-mail or by telephone when the product is ready for collection at the boutique. In the case of ordering multiple products, shipment will take place only when all products are available (partial shipments will not be made, unless otherwise communicated).
11. ORDER CONFIRMATION AND SHIPPING When your order is shipped, you will receive a written Order and Shipping Confirmation (by email or other means). Your Order and Dispatch Confirmation constitutes our acceptance of your order and indicates the existence of a binding contract of sale.
12. DELIVERY We will do our best to ensure delivery by the carrier within the estimated delivery times from the date of the Order Confirmation and shipment from the post.
13. INVOICES When ordering products through the Online Sales Channels, you will receive an invoice which will be sent in writing (to the email address indicated as a PDF attachment or in another format)
14. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES OF GOODS (a) Right to cancel You have the right to cancel the contract stipulated by written confirmation of the order without giving any reason seven (7) days from the day of purchase; If you are a resident of the European Union or the European Economic Area and the purchase was made through the Sales Channels, this right should be considered as your statutory right to cancel. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to assert your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. To cancel the contract and return the product(s), you can contact our Online Sales Assistance Center and proceed as indicated, or proceed in writing by sending us an unequivocal statement, such as a letter or an email to: Cassetti Gioielli srl, Online Sales Assistance Center, PVia Fontana 5, 20122 Milano Italy or firstname.lastname@example.org (b) Returns Process Products purchased through the Sales Channels can only be returned to our Cassetti Gioielli srl e-boutique distribution center at our Returns Department address, which can be found in our FAQ section through our Online Sales Help Center, or, if available, at selected Cassetti Gioielli srl boutiques, in accordance with these Terms of Sale. Only products purchased through the Online Sales Channel can be returned to our e-boutique distribution centre. To return a product to our e-boutique distribution center you must follow the steps below: (i) Call the Online Sales Help Center and arrange a collection date with our logistics partner. At this stage, you may be asked to provide information about the product in order to make an initial assessment of the condition of the product; (ii) Use the return form attached to the box or the Online Sales Assistance Center will send you another return form by email; (iii) Please enter the requested information on the return form and sign it; (iv) The returned package must contain the return form together with the product with all accessories, free items received with the order, Service Guide, Warranty Card and all other documents in their original packaging; (v) Please seal the delivery package; And (vi) On the agreed date, our logistics partner will bring you a waybill and collect the sealed package. Keep proof of postage of the return parcel; we assume no responsibility if such proof cannot be produced. Only goods received from our Cassetti Gioielli srl e-boutique distribution center will be eligible for a refund or exchange. If required, it is possible to return the product to a Cassetti Gioielli srl boutique, but always following the return procedure described above. The transport costs for the return are charged to the customer. For more information, please refer to our FAQ section or contact the Online Sales Help Center. You may be asked to provide product information to make an initial assessment of the condition of the product. (c) Status of returned products We will verify that the returned product satisfies the conditions of the Return and Exchange Policy and, in case of compliance, we will proceed with the refund or exchange due. The products must be returned unused and new, in perfect condition, with all the protective materials, attached labels and stickers (if any) and within the original Cassetti Gioielli srl packaging in the returned package, with all the accessories and documents . For example, demand-adjusted watch bracelets must be returned with the same number of links as in the original delivery package. We reserve the right not to accept returns if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, alternatively, to deduct the refund amount or the exchange value. If your order included free items, they must be returned with the products. Any return will be subject to rigorous Quality Controls (“CdiQ”), which we carry out to ensure that the returned products comply with these requirements. If the products do not meet the CdiQ standards, the return will not be accepted and the products will be returned to you. If the productIf returned meets the CdiQ, we will proceed with the refund or exchange provided. Failure to comply with these Terms of Sale will authorize us to refuse the returned product and to send it back at your expense. (d) Products that are not returnable or exchangeable Orders for products customized in any way or made differently from specifications cannot be canceled and such products cannot be returned for exchange or refund. This includes, without limitation, engraved or embossed products. (e) Refunds You can return a product purchased through the Sales Channels for a refund, provided that the return complies with these Terms of Sale, in particular the a) Right to cancel and b) Return procedure above. Only the buyer will be entitled to receive a refund of the price paid. Under no circumstances is a person who has received the product as a gift (i.e. the “gift recipient”) entitled to a refund. If you are a gift recipient and wish to return a product, please contact the Online Sales Assistance Center who will explain the options available to you. If the return complies with these Terms of Sale, we will use reasonable efforts to refund the purchase price to the buyer by the same means of payment used by the buyer for the initial transaction within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the return. item returned by the e-boutique distribution center [Cassetti Gioielli srl]. Except in the event of our delivery of a defective product, initial delivery charges will not be refunded. If you return a product purchased through the Sales Channels to a Cassetti Gioielli boutique, you will only be able to receive the credit for the goods by bank transfer. No refund in money or on paper will be made for a return to a Cassetti Gioielli srl boutique. (f) Changes It is possible to return a product purchased through the online sales channels to be exchanged for another Cassetti Gioielli srl product, provided that the exchange complies with these Terms of Sale, in particular a) Right to cancellation and b) Procedure return above. In any case, the sale of the returned product will be canceled and a new order will have to be placed for the product ordered. If a product is returned to the Cassetti Gioielli srl e-boutique distribution center for an exchange with a less expensive product, only the buyer of the returned product will be entitled to receive a refund equal to the price difference. If a product is returned for exchange to a participating Cassetti Gioielli srl boutique (please [refer to our FAQ section or contact the Online Sales Assistance Center to discover our participating Cassetti Gioielli srl boutiques) for an exchange with a product less expensive, the person making the return will only be entitled to receive a credit for the goods equal to the price difference. In-boutique merchandise credits can only be claimed on products purchased at a participating Cassetti Gioielli srl boutique and cannot be applied to products purchased through the Sales Channels. For more information, please [refer to our FAQ section or contact the Online Sales Help Center. If a product is returned to be exchanged for a more expensive product, the difference in price must be paid.
15. THE WARRANTY We are committed to ensuring that each product strictly complies with our quality criteria and has passed all technical and aesthetic checks. The selected products are covered by the applicable Cassetti Gioielli srl guarantee or that of the brands that can be sold online. As a consumer, you may have legal rights under applicable law for the sale of consumer goods; these legal rights are not affected by these Terms of Sale or by the applicable Cassetti Gioielli srl warranty.
16. EXTRA SERVICES The following additional services may be offered, free of charge, by the platform: 1. a) Wrapping paper and packaging Orders will be shipped in the Cassetti Gioielli srl gift box inside special Cassetti packages or with original boxes/packages from the brands, together with a Cassetti shopping bag (if provided). 1. b) Engraving/embossing Engraving and embossing can be arranged for specific products. If you wish to request an engraving or embossing of this Cassetti Gioielli srl product, please provide the details to the Online Sales Assistance Centre, or, if available, specify it on the platforms. Orders for customized Cassetti Gioielli srl products cannot be canceled and Cassetti Gioielli srl customized products cannot be returned to Cassetti Gioielli srl for the purpose of an exchange or a refund. 1. c) in the case of watches, adjustments to the size of the bracelet The watch is delivered in standard format. For certain products, the bracelet can be delivered in a smaller or larger size, upon request, by calling the Online Sales Assistance Center or, if available, specifying it on the platforms. If you request a watch bracelet adjustment, the removed ties will be returned and included in your parcel. 1. d) Gift note It is possible to personalize the order by adding a personalized note which will be printed by Cassetti Gioielli srl on gift paper to be included in the order package. Cassetti Gioielli srl reserves the right to refuse gift notes deemed offensive or inappropriate for the purpose of affixing them to the Cassetti Gioielli srl logo postcard.
17. REPAIRS For all repair requests relating to a product ordered through the Sales Channels, please refer to the FAQ section or contact the Online Sales Help Center
18. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS We aim to ensure that information relating to product descriptions, sizes and colors contained in platforms, advertisements or catalogs or provided by the Online Sales Help Center is accurate and complete. However, we make no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of such information. In particular, any description or indication regarding the weight of precious materials and the number of stones and carats are given as an indication and may vary slightly. For jewellery, the indications use the standard metric size 52 for rings and metric size 17 for bracelets.
19. LIABILITY To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly disclaim and disclaim all warranties, conditions and terms, whether express or statutory, common law or otherwise, regarding the Products and Sales Channels or their content. Nothing in these Terms of Sale limits or excludes our liability for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Except as set forth in the preceding sentence, our aggregate liability to you under these Terms of Sale does not include liability, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even where we have been advised of the possibility that the damages in no event will exceed one percent of the price of the product(s) of the order. Please note that in some jurisdictions consumer protection laws may not allow exclusions or limitations of warranties or liabilities and therefore some of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply.
20. GENERAL PROVISIONS If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Sale is determined to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision or part provision will not be deemed to form part of these Terms of Sale and the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder the provision of these Terms of Sale is not affected, unless otherwise required by applicable law. These Terms of Sale (and the terms associated with them) constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your order for products or services and supersede and void any and all agreements, draft agreements, provisions, deeds or previously stipulated, of any nature, between the parties, both oral and written, in relation to the aforementioned matter. Under these Terms of Sale, we are not responsible for any failure or delay in the performance or performance of any obligation resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control. Our waiver of any termination of any provision of these Terms of Sale shall not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent termination. This contract is between you and you. No other person will have the right to enforce any of the terms of this agreement. However, if a product is purchased as a gift, the recipient of the gift will have the benefit of the Cassetti Gioielli srl applicable warranty.
21. GOVERNING LAW These Terms of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which the relevant Selling Entity has its registered office, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions (“the applicable laws”). Any dispute or claim relating to these Terms of Sale, including its existence, validity or termination, which cannot be settled amicably between the parties, will be referred to arbitration in accordance with these Terms of Sale. Where the applicable laws differ from the mandatory consumer protection rules of the country of residence, we will provide similar protection. The action against the contractual counterparty can be brought either in the courts of the country in which the relevant Selling Entity has its registered office or in the State in which the consumer is domiciled. The action against the consumer can also be brought by us before the courts of the State in which he is domiciled. Except for the right to file a claim before a court, you and Cassetti Gioielli srl will first make every reasonable effort for a period of thirty (30) days to reach an amicable settlement of the dispute or non-agreement arising out of or relating to the product , the Terms of Sale or any violation. Consumers residing in the European Union have the right to lodge a complaint with an alternative dispute resolution body. For a list of ADR entities in your country, consult the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform), at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/Entire Agreement.
22. CONTACT US For general questions or comments or regarding these Terms of Sale, please contact us at the address set out below. Cassetti Gioielli srl Online sales assistance centre email@example.com Ponte Vecchio 54r- 50125 Florence Italy Telephone number: (+39) 055 735761 CANCELLATION FORM – To Cassetti Gioielli srl, Online Sales Assistance Center, Via Fontana 5, 20122 Milano Italy – I/we (*) hereby notify the withdrawal from my/our (*) contract for the sale of the following goods/services (*)/for the provision of the following service (*), – Ordered on (*)/received on (*) – Name of the consumer(s), – Address of the consumer(s), – Signature of the consumer(s) (only if this form is notified in paper version), – Date (*) Delete the inappropriate entries